Buttock augmentation, commonly called Butt Lift, accomplished with a fat transfer is a very personal procedure. If you choose to have this procedure performed, do it for yourself, not for someone else. This surgery is right for someone who does not like the shape of their buttock or wishes to balance their body. Buttock augmentation may be a good choice for you if you:
- Are healthy
- Have realistic expectations
- Feel that your buttock is too small
- Are unhappy with the general shape or roundness of your buttock
- Have an asymmetrical buttock
Buttock augmentation surgery is sometimes called a Brazilian butt lift. During this procedure, Dr. Oliver P. Simmons uses a fat transfer to increase the size of your buttocks. The fat will be transferred from an area that has excess fat to your buttocks. Buttock augmentation can:
- Increase the fullness, roundness, and projection of your buttock
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-confidence and self-image
A fat transfer can also be used for breast augmentation. This is a good option for those who wish for a relatively small increase in breast size and want natural results.
We invite you to contact Simmons Plastic Surgery today to learn more about a butt lift – fat transfer for buttock augmentation in Lexington, South Carolina, and to schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon.
*Results and patient experience may vary.