For those that wish to improve the shape and tone of the underlying soft tissues, Dr. Oliver P. Simmons may recommend a body lift in Lexington, South Carolina. You may be a candidate if you:
- Have significant soft tissue looseness in one or more body areas
- Are healthy, with no medical conditions that may impair your healing or increase risk of surgery
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals for what a body lift can do
- Don’t smoke
- Are committed to living a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness
During a body lift, our cosmetic surgeon will remove excess sagging fat and skin. The procedure can improve a dimpled or irregular skin surface, which is known as cellulite. A body lift can be performed in one or more of the following areas:
- Abdominal area, extending around the sides and into the lower back area if needed
- Buttocks that are low, flat, or unevenly shaped
- Groin that sags into the inner thigh
- The inner, outer, or posterior thigh, or the thigh’s circumference
Feel free to contact Simmons Plastic Surgery today to learn more and to schedule a consultation.
*Results and patient experience may vary.