Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
Are you displeased with the shape or size of your nose? Is your breathing impaired because of structural defects in your nose? To meet your needs and desires, Dr. Oliver P. Simmons may recommend rhinoplasty in Lexington, SC. Rhinoplasty, which is also called nose job or nose reshaping, can improve:
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nose tip that is large or bulbous, drooping, upturned, or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
If your goal is a symmetrical nose, remember that everyone’s face is asymmetric to some degree. Your results may not be completely symmetric; the goal is to create balance and correct proportion.
A deviated septum, one of the most common causes of breathing impairment, is corrected by adjusting the nasal structure to produce better alignment. When rhinoplasty is performed to correct a deviated septum, the nasal structure must be carefully evaluated for airflow and breathing.
We welcome you to contact Simmons Plastic Surgery today for more information about rhinoplasty and to schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon. We are excited to make your dreams a reality!
*Results and patient experience may vary.