Aging can cause the lines across the forehead and between the eyes to deepen which may be signs you need a brow lift. The distance between your eyebrows and eyelashes will shorten as your skin and soft tissues lose elasticity. Have you noticed signs of aging in your forehead, the bridge of your nose, or between your eyes? Have wrinkles, lines between the eyes, or sagging eyebrows made you self-conscious? If you would like to restore your youthful appearance and self-confidence, Dr. Oliver P. Simmons can provide a brow lift in Lexington, South Carolina. Also known as a forehead lift, this procedure can restore your youthful appearance by:
- Reducing the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead
- Reducing wrinkle lines across the bridge of the nose and between the eyes
- Lessening frown lines, which are the vertical creases between the eyebrows
- Raising sagging brows that hood the upper eyelids
- Placing the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
During a brow lift, Dr. Oliver P. Simmons will raise the soft tissues and skin of the forehead and brow. Our cosmetic surgeon may perform the following services in conjunction with a brow lift:
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery
- Skin Rejuvenation
To learn more and to schedule an appointment, contact Simmons Plastic Surgery today for more info about a brow lift.
*Results and patient experience may vary.